SW Engineer (C++ / C#)
Shift DescriptionJob ID P122834 Date posted 11/11/2016
SW Engineer (C++/C#), do you want to join an international team in Israel within an innovative fast-paced medical device company? We develop state-of-the-art products which focus on revolutionizing the digital dental practice.
SW ENGINEER (C++/C#)
We are looking for a highly creative technology professional with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- B.A / B.Sc in Computer Science or SW Engineering
- 3-5 years of SW development experience, in C# and/or C++, mostly in Windows
- Strong skills in Object Oriented Development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience with 3D programming and rendering
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Are you the SW Engineer (C++/C#) we are looking for?
We look forward to working with you! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your resume via the ‘Apply’ button. If you have any questions, please call, Adi Nosse Nohomovich, Recruiter, +972 732067291.
Acquisition calls are not appreciated.