Commercial Manager, Digital Restorative Workflows iTero
The Digital restorative workflows Manager – iTero, Japan leads the company’s efforts to grow iTero in the GP segment and position it as the Intra-oral scanner of choice for restorative work among Labs and GPs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, in the area of:
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and grow a restorative eco-system for iTero in Japan by targeting and bringing on-board the largest dental labs in the country
- Get a full understanding of current CAD/CAM workflows in Japan and anticipate the evolution based on customers/labs pain points and existing technologies from more matured markets.
- Put in place a viable physical model solution with Labs, either through 3D-printing or milling. This is necessary to accelerate full digital workflows right from scanning the patient.
- Put in place a network of regional distributors to cover the GPs segment and effectively manage them to provide the best customer experience and grow iTero market share
- Establish commercial partnerships to Grow iTero outside the Orthodontics space:
- Leverage dental labs as potential lead generators and/or distributors
- Explore partnership with Implant companies and find a win-win collaboration
- Explore partnership w/ other dental companies that have an incentive to move to digital workflows
- Target large private Dental organizations/Chains and build commercial strategies to increase iTero penetration
- Build and maintain a deep market knowledge and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies and proactively develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Meet quarterly financial targets on the assigned segment
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Work with Marketing and other cross functional teams to create the necessary product offerings to promote iTero to GPs
- Work with the Operations team to ensure distributors are trained and enabled to provide the best customer experience
- Identify and resolve customer issues and concerns when required
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and works to meet sales goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science
- minimum 10 years of commercial experience in a B2B industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in the dental industry with Solid understanding of the dental industry and regulatory requirements and issues.
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience managing a network of distributors or sub-distributors in Japan
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans. Has had extensive experience developing and executing tactical sales plans, including quotas and account objectives.
- An experience managing a team is preferred as ultimately this role will have direct reports
- Ability to understand and analyze financial information.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent skills in influencing and negotiation.
- High integrity
- Demonstrated clear thinking around sales strategy formulation, and successful application of crafted methodology
- Demonstrated oral and written communication in English and active listening skills
- Possess a proven record of maintaining a high level of client and employee satisfaction and a strong affinity with the business development process and organization-wide culture
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time