Sales Operations Manager, iTero, APAC
Shift DescriptionJob ID P138039
APAC Sales Operations Manager, iTero
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for optimizing processes and providing guidelines and systems that support the sales force effectiveness in APAC.
The Sales operations Manager should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity, honesty and ethical approach
- Team Focused
- Multi-tasking, working on multiple projects at once
- Project management skills
- Results Orientated
- High level of Business and Commercial Acumen
- Personal Leadership
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Sales Operations organization in development of necessary IT requirements (SFDC and other tools) to support the APAC iTero Sales force, and work cross-functionally with the relevant departments to ensure the requirements are met.
- Implement, automate and optimize a solid funnel management process & dashboards in partnership with the iTero Country Sales Managers.
- Drive the sales forecasting process with the countries. Identify Risks & Opportunities and provide clear reporting.
- Contract backlog and Install base management, analysis, reporting and communications
- Develop reporting and measurements tools to identify trends and business status
- Drive Sales competency analysis, identify gaps and implement training programs to the sales force.
- Promotion/Contracts – development of contracts with legal and execution of Apptus/ Docusign
- Services business stream analysis – renewals, fulfillment.
- Serves as liaison between sales and operations teams to develop concepts and coordinate process knowledge
- Lead cross-functional projects targeted at optimizing Sales operations and sales effectiveness.
- Lead the development of APAC Sales Compensation plans. Review the compensation plan throughout the year to monitor results and suggest improvements for the following year.
- Work with FP&A to ensure Sales organization is paid accurately each quarter.
Report directly to MD of iTero APAC
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Minimum 6 years commercial experience
- Sales management and medical device experience preferred
- Must be able to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Internal corporate, project management and execution and operational experience preferred
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Analytical mindset: wherever possible, you prefer to resolve questions through data and measurement
- Comfort managing matrix organized teams and experience with international global enterprises
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Start-up and change management experience
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English