Customer Operations Analyst
Essential duties and responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Work Force Management
- Performs Workforce Management reporting, analysis, recommendations, and administrative tasks.
- Generate and communicate activity reports, performance measures and statistics to appropriate members of management.
- Extracts data from relevant programs and software to produce ad hoc reports or other required output documents and reviews said documents for content and accuracy.
- Have the ability to understand the technical infrastructure, make connections of what system is capable of doing while ensuring the end user utilises those benefits.
- Collaborate with commercial leadership to ensure alignment of Support, readiness of activities/processes, implementation of KPI and SLA in related systems.
- Experience with Cisco, Harmony, Business Objects, SFDC and/or eWFM systems preferred.
Knowledge Base Management
- Ensure the format and content of information in the knowledge base is of a high standard and consistent with the company style guide. Apply a consistent writing style throughout the knowledge base, ensuring the information is clear, understandable and has a logical flow.
- Liaise and communicate with stakeholders when changes are required, confirming content specifics and negotiating timeframes.
- Have the ability to understand the technical infrastructure of the knowledge base, make connections of what the system is capable of doing while ensuring the end user utilises those benefits.
- Continuously audit existing KM processes and conduct change readiness.
- Provide input into progress reports on the KM program.
- Attend and take minutes of KM Program Steering Committee.
- Competent in the use of the customer support data systems and the corporate web site.
- Interact with fellow employees in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information/materials.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
- Initiate contact with internal customers to clarify requests or vague instructions
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
BA preferred or High school diploma with 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent English (spoken, written, reading)
- Other languages would be considered a plus
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, results oriented, hard-working, creative.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Dependable and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good team player.
- Good knowledge of basic computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience using Salesforce.com would be considered a significant plus
- Able to flourish in young international company experiencing significant growth (i.e. roll up sleeves approach and able to deal with ambiguity).
Detail oriented, driven, organized, focused. Be able to prioritize. System thinker, analytical.
Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
Work schedule / hours
Regular – Monday to Friday from 8:30-5:30pm