Consumer Marketing Specialist, Invisalign
Shift DescriptionJob ID P136251
The Invisalign brand is looking for a passionate marketer who thrives on building brands that consumers love. We are looking for a digital marketing maven who is excited about creating strategies that will drive the usage of Invisalign clear aligners with adult and teen consumers in the Latin America market. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to grow a market from the ground up in key LATAM markets.
The ideal candidate is a digital marketer who thinks digital first and has a test and learn approach as a central mode of operation. He/she must demonstrate an ability to work through a matrixed environment, as s/he will have to influence stakeholders across the consumer, professional, IT and sales teams. S/he must have the ability to analyze data, derive insights from the data, and be able to create go-to-market plans from the uncovered insight and drive results. This candidate has to take initiative, execute with excellence, be detailed oriented and at the same time operate with a passion to continuously test and learn as a core framework to better understand consumer behavior.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to create new smiles every day, we want to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand consumer behavior, key consumer barriers to adoption and be able to effectively incorporate insights into the development of an online user experience to drive onsite conversion.
- Responsible for content development, overall UX for the Invisalign website and JIRA management.
- Oversee website analytics, user insights, and content designed to drive lead conversion.
- Lead continuous A/B testing and predictive marketing techniques to drive consumer conversion.
- Collaborate cosely with our design agency and internal teams to deliver the appropriate content at the proper time to maximize conversions.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies in partnership with our SEO teams.
- Work with the broader marketing team to design overall go to market plans to grow the Latin America Market.
- Lead cross- functional teams and collaborate closely with internal and external partners, including agencies.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong project management.
- Prioritizes well and strategic thinker.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork.
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA required, preferably in marketing, technology or business related field; MBA in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in consumer marketing including digital marketing such as SEO, SEM, and Social
- Website design and analytics experience required.
- Online creative development and campaign management required.
- Must have demonstrated successful strategic planning in the past as well as digital campaign execution.
- Google Analytics experience required; JIRA experience preferred.
- English fluency required and Spanish fluency preferred
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
- Regular business hours
- Requires up to 25% of time domestic travel