Sr. Global Clinical Education Manager, Ortho Channel
Shift DescriptionJob ID P136250
Global Senior Manager- Clinical Education, Ortho Channel, Raleigh, NC
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Your mission is to lead the global education strategy for the Ortho channel
You will be responsible for driving growth and reinforcing loyalty from our customers, by being a key element in the set-up of high quality Global educational strategies mainly for the Ortho channel.
Your mission is to set up and drive implementation of clinical education strategies and programs that drive growth and loyalty.
Essential duties and responsibilities
This person will be part of a cross-functional core team focused on the Ortho channel and product, and will own to set-up and drive the global implementation of global clinical education strategies, programs and content assets for this channel.
This person will be responsible of driving growth and reinforcing loyalty from our customers, by being a key element in the set-up of high quality Global educational strategies mainly for the Ortho channel. Specifically
- Creation of the education strategy, creation, and maintenance of clinical education path, which includes training courses, study clubs, forums as well as external Dr and peer-to-peer programs.
- Provide strategy for staff and hygiene training programs.
- Provide mechanism and best practices for doctor driven education programs worldwide
- Provide clinical education metrics to be used worldwide
- Provide one source of clinical assets to be accessed worldwide for the channel
- Contributor or review of clinical content of doctor education/marketing materials and internal clinical education materials. In addition to providing a process for clinical content review for company.
- Support clinical speakers in content creation and presentation material. And create speaker networking platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years’ experience
- Scientific, dental or medical training
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross regionally
- Strong technical skills (education background) and strategic thinking
- Business driven and at ease with numbers
The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
- User Centered Design Manager Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Product Launch and Portfolio Management Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Program and Product Launches Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Orthodontist Channel Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina