SQA Engineer, Mobile Apps
Shift DescriptionJob ID P136253
Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align Technology is looking for a SQA Engineer for Mobile App Development for our brand new and expanding Raleigh, NC office. This exciting new role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry by testing mobile apps that contributes to that effort.
The SQA Engineer – Mobile should have exceptional skills with mobile testing and mobile automation. This role will be part of Align goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign®) and 3D scanners (iTero®) to our customers. We would love for you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over 4 Million Smiles (#4MILLIONSMILES).
SQA engineer will be responsible for testing Mobile applications (iOS and Android). The person will do manual testing as well as participate in automation activities including development/support of automation framework, maintenance of existing test cases and creation of new ones. Along with this the person will prepare testing documentation such as STP, RTM, STR for projects where s/he will participate and take part in project discussions as SQA representative.
As an SQA engineer in Mobile team, you will:
- Test Mobile applications
- Work in a scrum team having sprints, demos, retrospectives
- Estimate testing scope, plan & monitor testing for project
- Derive test cases from the requirements
- Execute test cases manually
- Automate test cases
- Support existing automation framework & contribute to its improvements
- Test integration of Mobile applications with other applications (with other Mobile applications, with web applications, with REST APIs)
- Work with bugs throughout their lifecycle
- Prepare test documentation
- Collaborate with other applications' teams
- Ensure the quality of not only the code also - the requirements & the processes
- 5+ years of Mobile testing
- 3+ years of Mobile automation
- Knowledge of white box testing
- Thorough understanding of role and place of QA in SDLC, testing processes and methodologies
Nice to have/Plus
- Experience with integration testing, API testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration (preferably - Bamboo)
- 4-year degree or equivalent years of experience.
Align, the inventors and makers of Invisalign ®, the world leader of clear aligners for orthodontic therapy. Invisalign ® is a revolutionary way to replace wires & brackets by made-to-order plastic transparent aligners. Behind the scenes, we leverage new 3D computerized treatment simulation and artificial intelligence as well as 3D printing, complex bio-mechanics and advanced materials. We also invented the iTero scanner, which scans your mouth in a few minutes and generate a 3D model of your jaws and teeth to an incredible micron-level of precision.