Business Operations Manager
Shift DescriptionJob ID P143230
Business Operations Manager, Point of Sale Financial Services
As Align continues to reinforce its market leadership and accelerates its expansion globally, the company is entering a period of significant strategic choices potentially influencing its direction, priorities and portfolio. The companies’ ability to gather powerful insights, analyze clearly and intelligently our environment and performance, and execute on various types of external partnerships and/or acquisitions is critical to our long-term success. To help guide us more effectively through this transformational process, we need to reinforce our existing Business Strategy capabilities with the hiring of a new Business Operations Manager, Point of Sale Financial Services who will report into the Director of N.A. Business Development.
- Ensure that business unit is aligned with its IT partners to ensure that integration and iterations occur in a timely manner.
- Gathering and analyzing Insights from the market and the business, supporting loan program needs.
- Develop plans for sales representative deployment, activities, reporting requirements and key metric development to ensure effectiveness.
- Partner with Sales reps, managers and area directors of Sales to ensure appropriate accounts and point of sale solutions are assigned and tracked in a timely manner
- Support NA Sales organization in working sales reps, managers and directors in all consumer loan and point of sale inquiries
- Lead cross-functional projects targeted at optimizing business operations and sales effectiveness.
- Create and improve processes for optimizing selling opportunity within North America region.
- Partnering with Senior Sales Management, and Sales HR Business Partner, lead the analysis and implementation of strategies needed during development process of this new program
- Responsible for key metric and dashboard development with analysis and insights into the effectiveness of sales structure and targeting.
- In the event of distribution or outside partnership agreements, work with FP & A to provide timely analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work closely with or lead strategic external relationships that support this program
- Strong analytical background – must include ability to identify relevant material within organization and analyze it creatively to draw inferences regarding the likely effect on the customer adoption and implementation.
- Build and leverage strategic internal and external relationships, in person and remote, to:
- Uncover business opportunities for Align Technology, Inc.
- Identify potential opportunities, partnerships and opportunities to provide value and improve quality of care for providers and patients
- Pair customer’s unmet needs with existing internal resources
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – will need to create scenarios of alternate outcomes and make recommendations about the implications of integration decisions based on limited and imperfect information.
- Proven skills in analytics, operations, KPI development, and analysis
- Highly skilled in Excel and can perform all necessary functions, formulas, and tables to perform the job in a timely and accurate manner.
- Passion for Align Technology’s products
- Builds relationships and credibility quickly
- Self-starter; willing to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds as necessary
- Excels in a startup or fast paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects and drive them to successful completion
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive by nature coupled with ability to think strategically and creatively
- A clear desire to succeed and be effective working in a fast-paced, company environment, while exhibiting the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years sales operations and or business development experience
• Must possess demonstrated analytical skills and thrive in a detail-oriented environment
• Must be able to develop and deliver effective presentations
• Internal corporate, project management and execution and operational experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
- Regular business hours
- Some travel required
- Inside Sales Rep Manager Sales Raleigh, North Carolina
- Inside Sales Representative Sales Raleigh, North Carolina
- Sr. Program Manager, Point of Sale Financial Services Sales Raleigh, North Carolina
- Analyst, Commercial Operations for NA iTero Sales Raleigh, North Carolina