Territory Manager, iTero - Carolinas
Shift DescriptionJob ID P140145
Job Title: Territory Manager, iTero
This individual will have previous sales experience and a proven sales record. Managing a sales area for Align Technology selling Dental and Orthodontia equipments. The individual will be responsible for all Key Account relationship in the assigned territory. As well as, Proactively communicate with customers and potential prospect to build customer basis and relationship. Maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage territory base
• Manage accounts in assigned territory
• Work with various distribution partners
• Prospect and close new business opportunities
• Schedule and coordinate with regional co-workers
• Report back to Regional Manager with all assigned reports.
• Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group.
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have medical, orthodontic, and/or dental sales experience
• BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Pride in excelling and self-directed individual
• Computer knowledge is required
• Dental Implant and laboratory knowledge is an asset
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to heavy equipment or material. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular business hours, occasional weekend trade shows and evenings.
Light to moderate travel within the territory is required