Talent Acquisition Lead – Moscow
Shift DescriptionJob ID P130111 Date posted 04/17/2017
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead – Moscow<>< p=""><>< p="">
As Talent Acquisition Lead, you are responsible for leading the Moscow Talent Acquisition team in hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions mainly within Research and Development, Information Technology, Operations, and other departments as needed. You will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of their departments so you and your team deliver best talent for our organization. In this position you will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going internal relationships. You will be a true contributor to the growth of the company and help us to provide the talent that makes this company successful.<>< p=""><>< p="">
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:<>< p="">
As a Talent Acquisition Lead you develop and implement cutting edge strategic initiatives for recruiting top talent within the country. You will also have responsibility for managing a small req load as the need arises including key positions or when there is a big hiring volume . A key responsibility of the role is to manage the recruiting team and to motivate others to achieve KPI metrics, build productive relationships with hiring teams, and to assist with campaigns or projects the team is engaged.<>< p="">
- Implement and execute against our global employer branding objectives
- Be a trusted partner to hiring managers and interview teams to ensure expectations are met, be a point of contact for the hiring managers and managers outside of Russia who hire in Russia
- Track and report key metrics to the Moscow leadership team and TA leadership team, proactively propose actions for reqs that are difficult to fill or long to hire
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships; ensuring a cost conscious recruitment model; continually seek new sourcing options available at the local market; developing creative approaches to delivering quality candidates to the organization in a timely manner.
- Provide regional insight and guidance as part of the Global Talent Acquisition team around programs such as University Relations, building communities or leverage relationship with professional associations, Diversity initiatives and branding activities. Organize and/or attend career fairs per need. Leads the development and implementation of talent acquisition projects and programs including the employee referral program, social media programs and presence. Continue creating positive candidate experience
- Partner with leaders ensuring job specifications are accurate and strong performance profiles are in place for all recruitment levels.
- Coach managers to interview
- Drive performance of recruitment team across the region through key analytics, and regular check ins, increasing motivation and morale.
- Promote and drive the internal Global employee referral scheme and internal mobility program
- Develop knowledge of assigned business groups structure, strategies, and critical skill requirements.
- Connect to other COEs like C&B, HR Business Partner, provide recommendations and solicit advice when needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience in agency and/or corporate recruitment environments, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Director level roles
- Experience recruiting R&D and/or IT functions in a corporate environment is highly preferred
- Exceptional emotional intelligence including the ability to motivate and empathize with employees while maintaining high levels of self-awareness and self-regulation
- Experience guiding or developing a recruitment team strongly preferred
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards