Key Account Manager
Shift DescriptionJob ID P140101
Would you like to work in an international, fast-growing company in the medical devices industry and influence the digital revolution of Dentistry? Join our rapidly expanding team as an iTero® Key Account manager and take the opportunity to get involved in this emerging market early and help drive the success of our iTero® Intra-Oral scanner business in your area? Apply now!
iTero Key Account Manager
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the development of the iTero® Intraoral scanners and OrthoCAD® digital services in your sales area
Your key responsibility is to drive sales both directly and via the invisalign GDP teams.
You exhibit a true passion and excitement for the product and the opportunity.
Look upon your sales area as ‘your own business’ and take responsibility for planning, developing and growing it.
You will be responsible for managing the business in order to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives. You accomplish this through detailed account and territory planning that includes but is not limited to; establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, supporting the educational pathway, aimed at business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
The Key Account Manager’s essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Definition and implementation of a strong growth orientated business strategy for the sales region
- Identify opportunities with highest profitability
- Utilising laboratory and clinical networks to maximise sales
- Collaborate and support the invisalign GDP team in achieving their iTero sales targets
- Establish iTero as a clear differentiator from the competition
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
- Develop an innovative business strategy to position Align as a market- and innovation-leader
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining the Align products and technology
What are we looking for?
Being the right Key Account Manager you have a proven track record of consistent on target performance in the medical device/healthcare industry, you are passionate about sales and have a high level of business acumen. You will build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
- Education to at least degree level with BS or BA preferred (depending on geography) and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in sales and business development
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- The candidate should have experience of working in one or more of the following fields :
Medical equipment Sales
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Fluent in English
You recognize yourself in the following key words and competencies: Customer Focused, Integrity, honesty and ethical approach, Team Focused, Results Orientated, High level of Business and Commercial Acumen, Innovative, Adaptive, High level of Professional Selling Skills, Personal and Team Leadership, Personal and Team Development
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Are you the Key Account Manager we are looking for?
We look forward to working with you! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your resume via the ‘Apply’ button. If you have any questions, please call Kristina Kalpaklieva, Recruiter, +31/615562770.
Acquisition calls are not appreciated.
- Customer Care Representative Sales London,United Kingdom