Customer Care Representative
Shift DescriptionJob ID P140097
UK Customer Care Representative.
Do you want to join our team in the UK within an innovative fast-pace medical device company? Grab your chance and make good use of your customer care skills and affinity with medical devices!
Customer Care Representative English speaking
Your mission is to provide dental professionals the best service possible
In this role you are mainly responsible for responding to dental professionals’ inquiries, complaints and requests about the Invisalign system. A system that is dedicated to improve the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile. As Customer Care Representative you help the Invisalign Doctors with all the process situations they can come up with. From handling their Invisalign inquiries to questions about their website. In addition, you support our sales team and proactively call customers to educate and guide on our systems. Also you solicit for feedback, inform our customers on promotions/ events and any issues that might arise. With your experience in a customer based environment, you make sure the customer is satisfied. You will do this by responding and interacting in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner. This also means a great opportunity for you to participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
We seek: a Customer Care Representative with
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a customer based or related environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (spoken, written, reading).
- The willingness to rotate shifts, if needed.
- Experience in a Windows environment where you worked with computer applications such as work processing, spreadsheet and database programs. Experience with Salesforce.com and/or SAP would be considered as a significant plus.
The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to our customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work?
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Are you the Talent Acquisition Specialist we are looking for?
We look forward to working with you! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your C.V via the ‘Apply’ button.
- Key Account Manager Sales London,United Kingdom