Business Development Manager (w/m)
Shift DescriptionJob ID P135597
Business Development Manager, do you want to join an international team in Germany within an innovative fast-paces medical device company? Grab your chance and make good use of your business develop skills and passion for content and communication!
BUSINESS DEVELOPER MANAGER (w/m)
Reporting to the country leader through frequent communications and interaction, and working in very close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Organizations, you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of commercial strategies that will drive sales of Invisalign in Italy and large accounts through Practice Development, Key Account Management, and Services initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Large account management from exploring, to closing deals and ensuring growth, following EMEA guidelines in close collaboration with EMEA Commercial Manager
- Play an essential part in achieving the company’s business objectives, by directly (and indirectly) driving sales growth, and improving our overall profitability
- Develop and implement key programs to address specific sales growth strategies and goals, specifically around the areas of Practice Development, Key Account Management and Services. These programs may be designed to appeal to specific customer segments or provide broad-based tools for channel-wide growth. Programs will often involve working cross-functionally to ensure internal buy-in and implementation success. Strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing and Clinical Education departments are particularly critical. Ability to analyze the effectiveness of programs is a must
- Practice Development Program: within designated client base, lead the definition and implementation efforts of Align’s Practice Development Program, designed to effectively support our customers in the management of their practice, both from a marketing and organizational perspective. This also includes defining appropriate support materials and training programs for the sales team, as well as working in close collaboration with customers
- Key Account Management and Services: lead the definition and implementation plans for effective, market-leading key account management and definition of value-add services for our customers
- This role will be office and field based. Intense interaction with key customers and the sales organization will be imperative, at least in the early stages. As a Business Development role, it is expected that the role will directly involve sales calls to chosen customers, and the definition of a strategy to grow those particular customers
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s)
- Expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Holistic approach to all business lines
- Intensive presence in the field (4/5 days per week), with frequent co-travelling with Territory Managers.
We seek a Business Development Manager with:
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in relevant roles within sales and/or marketing management of healthcare related technology products.
- Work experience in a medical device business a plus.
- Project management experience with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment highly desired
- BS/BA required, preferably in healthcare, technology or business related field. MBA strongly preferred
- Skills required: Language skills – Fluent English
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
For questions, please contact Kristina Kalpaklieva, Recruiter, at +31615562770.
- Territory Manager GP (w/m) München-Augsburg-Ingolstadt Sales Cologne,Germany
- Key Account Manager - iTero - DACH (m/w) Sales Cologne,Germany
- Key Account Manager DACH (m/w) Sales Cologne,Germany