Sales Trainer Ortho/Clinical
Shift DescriptionJob ID P_192618 Date posted 11/11/2016
Sales Trainer, do you want to join an international team in Amsterdam within an innovative fast-paces medical device company? Grab your chance and make good use of your sales leadership skills and affinity with medical devices!
SALES TRAINER (CLINICAL)
To provide quality, cost effective clinical sales training services of a high professional standard which makes a demonstrable contribution to the achievement of the company’s strategy and supports improvements in the credibility, sales ability and in-call performance effectiveness of sales staff.
The key areas of responsibility for the Sales Trainer, in order of priority:
- Fundamental Clinical Training Course – Theory & Practical
- Continuing Professional Development of existing sales professionals
- Development of distance learning material, classroom didactic material and assessment programmes to monitor and maintain sales professionals as fit for purpose
- In field clinical sales support for field based sales professionals
Essential duties and responsibilities
Clinical Sales Training
- be responsible for all clinical sales training for new sales starters, ensuring that their skills and knowledge are enhanced to maximise sales and revenue
- ensure that newly recruited sales executives are suitably equipped to engage dental professionals in discussions pertaining to the use of Invisalign™ in their practice
- be responsible for monitoring effectiveness of training and making continuous improvements
- work with the clinical marketing and product marketing team to ensure appropriate material development to deliver marketing strategy and messages
- ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that employees are able to articulate the product value propositions required by their businesses to achieve sales targets.
- produce course materials with speakers notes and other documents such as delegate notes, handouts, manuals and exercises necessary to ensure implementation of the taught subject matter
- prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up equipment, ensuring the company training facilities and associated training resources are properly maintained, meeting best practice standards and compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- review all course evaluation feedback, and the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes; and identify areas for improvement
- take responsibility for the maintenance of any hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to management where appropriate
Clinical skills gap analysis.
- be responsible for the management of the new starter process for Academy trainees, contributing to role-specific induction plans together with the line manager, monitoring quality and progress
- providing reports which contribute to end of probation decisions
- Establish and maintain a robust series of metrics to identify sales professionals as competent and fit for purpose and provide such in a report to delegate’s line management and HR
- work as part of a team to achieve the company / departmental standards.
- work together with other teams within the organisation to deliver quality programmes for all sales professionals.
- Coordinate delivery of the curriculum across all markets in collaboration with local clinical advisors and marketing.
- ensure expert level of understanding and knowledge of organisations products and services, which is improved and maintained at all times
- take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
We seek a Clinical trainer with:
Candidate needs to possess a natural ease in dealing with people, an ability to present themselves with confidence, speak before a large audience with conviction, a mature thought process to create training material relevant to their audience, spontaneity to respond to difficult situations with ease, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and most importantly a passion for the subject matter being presented.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent and/or 3-5 years of experience in the dental field or in a related area.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrative ability to multi-task, comfortable with ambiguity, comfortable with conflict, and must be a self-starter.
- 2 + years professional experience in training needs analysis
- Curriculum/content, development/ knowledge acquisition
- Development of administrative processes/procedures for training program
- Learning facilitation, including classroom presentation
- Development of instructional media, learning materials, e-learning, and computer based training
- Successful application of adult learning theory/principles
- The ability to partner with line management
- Ability to prepare training material and documentation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process and how clinical knowledge should be best utilised
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others, leading by example
- A confident, strong, friendly personality
- Self motivated with ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to travel extensively across European countries
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Are you the Sales Trainer we are looking for?
We look forward to working with you! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your resume via the ‘Apply’ button. If you have any questions, please call Kristina Kalpaklieva, Recruiter, +31 6 155 62 770.
Acquisition calls are not appreciated.
- Sales Associate Sales Amsterdam,Netherlands