Shift DescriptionJob ID P135525
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM MANAGER
This role is intended to ensure successful cross-functional support of necessary processes and systems to implement educational programmes and enhancements. The Educational Program Manager launches educational programs and technical implementations for the EMEA region. The incumbent will work with Education Managers, Technical and Local teams to steer technical coordination and contribute to the EMEA Education Roadmap. The goal is to achieve high educational experience standards for our customers and ultimately help raise their confidence level to move from analog to digital and treat patients with the Invisalign System.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, in the area of:
- Plans and executes on all related system coordination and implementation activities to launch or enhance educational programs
- Establish and drive, with Education Managers a one to two year horizon roadmap for educational program implementation to achieve optimal customer experience with Align and our educational programs.
- Be the owner of systems and processes, to roll educational programs out and establish the appropriate balance of control without undue bureaucracy, continually work to refine the process to be successful for Align.
- Track execution against plans and communicate status to all relevant constituencies including senior management.
- Assist fellow Managers in process/program management & implementation
- Ensure that documentation, training, metrics, systems are in place and supporting adherence to QMS policy.
- Make recommendations for EU/International organizational needs (both structure and skills) to support the successful integration of educational projects.
- Assures Global consistency and works with global teams for requirements
- Continuously identify and drive improvement initiatives through people, process & systems/tools
- Obtain & maintain appropriate knowledge level of employees on products and process through employee training & development
- Oversee management of content of clinical assets.
- Is Key contact person for changes related to educational content management or technical scope such as IDS/CC/New Customer Program for any educational project on roadmap
- Becomes an active core member of project teams with role to review any technical interaction between projects, alert risks and find solutions and/or alternative actions.
- Participates in UAT and helps generate UAT scenarios to look at cross-functional technical requirements such as banners, account tab, billing system
- Works closely with Education Managers and is active member to support technical and commercial teams
- Must interact well with all levels of management and co-workers. Incumbent must possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and work independently as well as in close collaboration with others.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to synthesize information to present internally as well as to external partners.
- Ability to define a problem, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form. Deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Demonstrated leadership; attention to detail and ability to solve problems and communicate issues; ability to work on multiple projects.
- Computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with ISO and FDA standards, medical devices a strong benefit.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA, BS in Management, Engineering or equivalent of two-year College or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 7 years in various roles with increasing roles of responsibility in a medical device company.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular business hours - Monday to Friday from 9:00-6:00pm
- Marketing Director ITero Marketing Amsterdam,Netherlands